Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Gnome Thanks

 

WT1024 - Mushrooms

For my card, I used this really cute die cut from Jaded Blossoms and cut the layers out of several scrap papers. I love die cuts because many you can use to clear out some scraps.

I layered the pieces then added dimensionals to the gnome and the sentiment.

The card was finished with a few scattered candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Gnome Thanks

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing design and stunning colours, very cleverly done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever so cute Lisa, love the mix of colours too, a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrap buster card Lisa such lovely images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Lisa, both Strooms and Gnomes always have the ability to raise a smile and give a magical element.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lisa, bright cheerful design, you have some lovely die cuts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute dies and p, papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete