Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Birthday Day Lilly

 

SC1028 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I turned the sketch. I then stamped this great image from Penny Black on brown card stock and colored it with copics. I then added the birthday sentiment, die cut the panel and layered on green card stock.

The card was finished with a few yellow pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Day Lilly

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lily, looks really good o n the Kraft cardstock Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lily flower, they are so pretty. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The lily looks stunning Lisa- amazing colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image of the lily perfect on the Kraft card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a classic simple design that beautifully showcases that lily. I love it!

    ReplyDelete