Translate

Monday, September 2, 2024

Manly Thinking of You

 

MMTPT841 - Manly Theme

For my card, I pulled out this great image from Art Impressions and colored it with copics.

I then added green and yellow plaid to pick up the plaid shirt I added to the image and layered the image on the sentiment strip with dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Manly Thinking of You

6 comments:

  1. Great image for a masculine card Lisa and a lovely clean fresh feel with the checked DP's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and image Lisa, love the fresh zesty greens.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with that image and great designer paper! Sure to bring smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great masculine card in fresh colors Lisa. Love the image too.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I love the green, yellow, and blue color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great, love how you have colored him up, and to match your paper too :)

    ReplyDelete