Translate

Monday, September 2, 2024

Deepest Sympathy

 

CAS810 - Rainbows

I love rainbow challenges, they are perfect for pet sympathy cards for my donations.

For this card, I used some watercolor paper and my watercolor crayons to color the paper, I cut it in to strips for the edge of a few cards then added a black paper strip.

I then stamped the dog and sentiment on the bottom of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Deepest Sympathy

6 comments:

  1. Lisa this is a gorgeous card even though it is for a sad occasion the rainbow colours at the side is super I love that little doggy he does look sad but someone will be cheered receiving such a thoughtful card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card for a sad time, sure to help someone through though Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card, love the rainbow and cute little dog.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This CAS beauty is just perfect for such a sad occasion. I really like this design with the rainbow colors indicating that bridge we all think of when our beloved pets pass on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A thoughtful CAS card to add to your donation pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty rainbow coloring and such a sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete