Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I Miss You

 

WT1017 - Boxes

I needed a card for my mother-in-law to give to a friend who is moving a way.

For my card, I used this great Spellbinders die cut and a piece of cardboard to cut this box. I then stamped a couple of coordinating stamps from Spellbinders to make the box look like a moving box.

I added a bit of purple tissue paper to the inside of the box. I added a sentiment and key and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals then finished the card with a few scattered purple pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I Miss You

6 comments:

  1. I love that box, its wonderful and I really need it :}} A gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well thought our card for purpose Lisa, sure it was very well received.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and love the fabulous die-cut box.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever of you to create that moving box on this card!! I can't imagine a more perfect card for such an occasion and I just love the little dangling key for the new house too! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that is just to clever, love the moving box idea with the tissue and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card for someone is moving away Lisa some great dies you have used and I love how you have attached the key
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete