Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Wedding Congratulations

 

SC1026 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Ephemera & Flowers

For my card, I used the sketch and layered it with pink and designer paper. I then added this bride / groom ephemera from tote stash and added some additional flowers that also were in my tote. 

I finished the card with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Wedding Congratulations

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and excellent colors love this and a great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such sweet images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling and such a precious card with that image and background. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wedding card Lisa, love the happy couple and p, paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute couple! I like how the scattered flowers tie things together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is so sweet and the flowers you added are so pretty with her!

    ReplyDelete