Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Thinking of You

 

MTPT842 - Shabby Chic

For my card, I pulled out a paper pack and found a great layout from Call Me Crafty Al - August 2022. You can find it on YouTube here: August 2022 SheetLoad of Cards | Debut & FREE Printable - YouTube. It was a great layout and perfect for using up some designer paper that I seem to have a lot to use. I created a stack of cards and added a few different sentiments.

For this card, I distressed the edges of the layers and added some embossing to the sentiment layer then finished the card with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

4 comments:

  1. Another great design to use those pretty papers. I especially like that background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Using up those pattern papers. So many of us are hoarders... Ask me how I know! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat design of the card, I really like the embossing at the top of the sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete