Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Got Cake

 


IC979 - DIY Inspired - INSPIRATION

For my card, I used this great dog faces die cut that my sweet friend Denise (card crazy) gave me. Thank you so much Denise, this die set is perfect for some pet donation cards.

I cut the pieces out of scraps then added some sponging and copic coloring to the pieces. I then added some brick paper and finished with this funny sentiment from Inkadinkado for a fun birthday card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Got Cake?

9 comments:

  1. What a great whimsical card…just love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa, what a fun design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your sense of humor comes to play with the cards you make. This is hilarious and any dog owner knows what this is all about! LOL Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great fun with the three noses peeking out, reminds me of a photo I took of our four girls a while back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun design, love it Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card and design-love the dog dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love this cute card. I almost see it happen in real life. Great card Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh this made me laugh Lisa so typical of dogs, lol, brilliant dies and great wall effect I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha, love this, my cat can be the same way, he smells me cooking and he comes running to see if there is anything he can get out of it :) Love the brick wall and the door knob great details!

    ReplyDelete