Translate

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Thanks Pup

 

SC974 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Oval Die cut

For my card, I pulled out my tote to see what I could use up and found this already cut oval layer. I added it to a black layer then used some paw print paper and the bold red DP.

I popped the dog and the thanks up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered gems.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

Challenges:

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Sentimental
Critter Crazy - Anything with a Critter
Little Red Wagon - Square or Rectangle

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely dog-themed card for your Pet Donations Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card for your donations! That's a great image and sentiment panel with all the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I thought I had commented on this lovely card Lisa, a wonderful card for your donations. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dog themed card, love the paw prints! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card to donate to the mom and pop shop!

    ReplyDelete