Translate

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Little Girl

 

WT966 - National Coloring day

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to color up this image from my stack of images. I colored her with copics then cut a few coordinating layers and die cut her layer with a wonky stitched die cut.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Little Girl

Challenges:

Craft Rocket - CAS
DL Art - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Pink or Blue
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs - Feminine
Simon Says - Make it Cute

16 comments:

  1. She is so cute Lisa, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real sweetie in her fancy hat and so beautifully coloured Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I always love to see your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable in that big hat! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured-love the wonky stitched die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back from my holiday and doing a bit of catching up... a lovely collection of cards since I visited last. I especially love the Hydrangea sympathy card, so beautifully done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! What a delightful image and card Lisa. Beautiful colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's cute! Isn't that a Saturated Canary image? Those eyes are captivating and I love the stitched die too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This image is actually a Bestie image.

      Delete
  9. She is just as sweet as can be! Your coloring looks wonderful with her too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous Lisa, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Lisa, adorable image and I love the stitched frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute, and you've done a wonderful job colouring her up. Your stitched frame is lovely. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card Lisa. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love the wonky stitched edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Love the sweet image and wonky edge Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete