Translate

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hello Friend

 

SC977 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. I colored it up with copics then cut the layers.

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Friend

Challenges:
Crafters Cafe - children's clothing

12 comments:

  1. Cute image Lisa, they look to be 'back in the day', but very sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image its so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet image and a lovely crisp design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little vintage couple is super cute and beautifully colored up! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! What a sweet card, love the design with these little people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kids remind me of yesteryear and I wish our world was that innocent today like it was back then. Great card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design and cute Vintage image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lisa, such a sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so sweet, terrific coloring and I just love the design of the card with it

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Lisa, gorgeous image and lovely colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you creatively showcase your sentiments. I've learned several unique ways to draw attention to sentiments from your blog posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete