Translate

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sympathy

 

MMTPT790 - soothing sympathy

For my card I used the Honeybee Lovely Layers hydrangea die cuts and cut out several different blues. I added a bit of darker blue to the center of the flowers and added sponging to the edge of the leaves.

The card was finished with the base layer embossed, the sentiment and a few scattered pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sympathy

Cardz 4 Galz - Leaves
Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Favorite Embellishments - I love the punched green twigs and use them a lot when I make cards with flowers.
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (top 3 winner)
Paperminutes - Something New (This Honeybee Die cut set is new to me)

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant and so suitable for that difficult occasion Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card and flowers Lisa
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers Lisa they are stunning a really beautiful card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sympathy card Lisa, the flowers are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is lovely flowers and arranging, I like the textured background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely sympathy card, very gentle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning with those blue flowers and greenery on the embossed panel. I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the textured background, and the blue variation in the flowers make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well this is just gorgeous. Adding the shading makes all the difference, really makes those flowers pop. . Beautifully done, and lots of wonderful work here. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für eine schöne Karte. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.
    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the flowers and colours and fabulous background..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love bright colors and super dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lisa, what a beautiful sympathy card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful sympathy card. I love the hydrangea dies. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Dawn W DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful. Love the embossing folder and the beautiful flowers. So pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete