Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Just for You

 

FS868 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Betty aka Sweet Irene. Her gallery is incredible full of so much amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I love the tilted panels and incorporated tilted panels on my card.

I used a Heartfelt Creations paper pack for the card base and cut out the base and the panel then tilted one of the layers. I stamped and cut the flowers and shaped them layered.

The flowers were finished with flower stamen and stickles.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just for You

8 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of tilted panels and those flowers look simply amazing on this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super pretty and I love the tilted panels, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa, love the twist on the layers and those flowers are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers really pop and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my so gorgeous, love your flowers and the great way that you layered the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful, love the tilted papers and the flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dimension on this!

    ReplyDelete