Translate

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Birthday Boy

 

WT965 - Toys

USEIT2023 - Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images from my desk and this one was just too cute and needed colored up. I colored it with copics then added some coordinating DP and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Boy

Challenges - 

Daisy Chain Challenges - Dots and / or stripes - I have stripes on the hat and swiss dot emboss layer
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday
Ellibelle's Corner - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes Transport
Krafty Chicks - Stamp Act
Let's Craft & Create - AG and Polka dots and strips
Make My Monday - Hobbies (When I was little my dad was loved collecting trains)

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card for a little one Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is an adorable image and your coloring is just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so sweet Lisa, a beautiful image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lisa, such a cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of my son years ago. He was always playing with his toy trains. Great card that brought back fun memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! What a delightful card Lisa, beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute image and card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, Lisa - what a sweet image! Great job coloring and coordinating the papers - what a fabulous rescue from the desk, lol - it's darling! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute and so perfect for a little boy!
    So great to see you this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, thanks so much for joining in!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a stack of those images too. You have inspirited me to take a look. Hope I get something as cute as your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card! Reminds of my grandson’s favourite pass time when he was younger. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and beautiful card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete