Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Ninja Groomer

 

WT968 - Shop Windows

For my card, I used the Concord and 9th window die set and cut out the window scene.

My friends that I donate all my cards will be opening their new shop and this is the name of the shop. I cut the letters and added them to the awning. I then found scissors in my dies and cut those out and added them to the front of the window.

I finished with the die cut dog in the shop and a couple of pink felt hearts

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ninja Groomer

Challenges:

Little Red Wagon - Layer Upon Layer (I have up to 7 layers here)
Make My Monday - Create Your Own Background (My background is the inside of the shop)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes with Paper
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. How cute is this Lisa and sounds absolutely perfect for your friends, sure they will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely for your friends shop. I love more personal themes and this is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Lisa and sounds just perfect-love the groomers shop card.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to honor your friends with this personalized and cute little card! That's a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my that is just too cute, they are going to so love this special card you made for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great opening card for them, I'm sure it will be up in their shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Such a neat concept and shape. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and I'm sure your friends will love it. I love the name of their shop and it reminds me of the place I take my own dog to. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun idea for a background, and a brilliant 3D shop! Your friends will love it! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful make and how lovely for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Very thoughtful to add the personalized touch for the shop owner!

    ReplyDelete