Translate

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Scrappy Birthday

 

MMTPT791 - Garden Party

For my card I pulled out my purple scrap drawer and created the card front using all scraps.

I then stamped and cut the birthday sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with some punched flowers and leaves from my stash and a few purple sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday

Challenges:

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Double Trouble - Punch (The flowers are punches)
Let's Craft & Create - Paper Strips (Top 3 Winner)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely and colourful for a dull rainy morning (here at least) and so nice to use up more scraps.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and happy card, great use of your pretty scraps and perfect for a girly birthday, the little punched flowers finish it perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome for just scraps, nice card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used all those strips of paper to create the background. This is one of my favorite ways of using scraps. All those tiny flowers are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card showcasing your scraps Lisa and the flowers are a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colourful card and great design using scrap strips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a master at using up those strips, and making it all gel so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card with these colors! Love the strips with your card design here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty, I love the way you sprinkled the little flowers around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful mix of papers and design Lisa, a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the mix of pattern papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the different patterns - super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of scraps and using so many patterned papers that complement each other... Love the little flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design/pattern you created with the scraps, and the little flowers are such a nice detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete