Translate

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Mermaid

 

MMTPT792 - ordinary packaging from products you use frequently

For my card I knew I would use more of my veggie bags. I grabbed some from my stash and then grabbed this cute Unity image. I colored her up with copics then added some stickles to the image.

The netting was put down with glue dots in several places to attach to the card and the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mermaid

Challenges_

Cut it Up - Inspired by Book or Song - Little Mermaid
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Color Me Beautiful (I like coloring with markers)

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful mermaid card Lisa, great idea to use the netting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Lisa, she is beautiful and love the netting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely mermaid , coloured beautifully! Fab design- the veggie bag is the perfect addition!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. The mermaid is coloured beautiful in vibrant colors.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa this is gorgeous the image is beautifully coloured and I love how you have recycled your veggie bag.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Lisa, it's such a beautifully designed card and I love the netting, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Mermaid image and colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is pretty , great idea with the veggie bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The netting works perfectly with your image here! I love the gorgeous mermaid image and your coloring with her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the packaging to add that little extra to this gorgeous card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun mermaid image!! Great detail for coloring...perfect for our "Color Me Beautiful" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping your stash! Glad you joined the fun and played along with us!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS506

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring and I love the netting! Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "Inspired by a Book/Song" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring of that gorgeous image and such a great way to recycle using the net!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! I too like to use netting on some of my mermaid cards. Just love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete