Translate

Monday, September 18, 2023

Spooky Scary Halloween

 

CAS760 - Halloween

I have had this die cut for several years and when I picked up this new stamp from DRS Designs I just had to use this die cut for a very creepy Halloween card.

For the card, I used a textured red cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment using red and black. I then colored the skulls and die cut the sentiment popping it up on dimensionals.

This has to be one of my favorite Halloween cards of all time.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Spooky Scary Halloween

Challenges:

A Barrel of Monkeys - Etch-A-Sketch (I used the colors and remember trying to draw lines on that toy)

11 comments:

  1. A very spooky card indeed Lisa, I love it, that blood dripping down is very realistic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red goo in the corner is creepy all by itself but the cute sentiment just adds more fun to this great Halloween card. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super spooky! I love that die cut and your design, simple but very effective!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love the textured paper for that dripping goo die! I have this die and love using it for Halloween! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Lisa, love that textured blood die, great design Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab corner blood drip die and great sentiment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool texture on that die cut and it does work great with your sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blood dripping die is awesome! great halloween card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete