Translate

Monday, September 25, 2023

Happy Friendsgiving

 

CAS761 - Mixed media

For my card I stamped the image and colored it with copics. I then added white gel pen and layered stickles on top of the gel pen.

I die cut the panel and layered on a white card base.

I then stamped the sentiment, colored the image and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Here is a peek at the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Friendsgiving

Challenges:

2 Sisters on the Blog - Autumn (not Thanksgiving or Halloween)
As You Like It - Favorite Harvest Colors - I love all fall colors but I think yellow may be my favorite because it is a really happy color.
Get Creative - Pumpkin Spice

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful friendship card, I love the colours and do like to see the inside too, gorgeous Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Autumnal card Lisa and so nice with the insert decorated to coordinate.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa fabulous colouring xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Lisa! I love how you added that fun sentiment and die cut everything together- what a great look. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely friendship card Lisa. Beautiful colored and even the inside of the card looks great.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely design, beautiful image and colouring, a card to make a friend's day. The inside looks fabulous too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful Fall image and I just adore that sentiment with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful autumn themed card Lisa, I love the shape of the panel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never done a Friendsgiving, but we have had our daughter's friends join us when she was in college. Your card is so colorful and nicely designed, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous fall image and colored so pretty, I do love the sentiment in the speech bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO very beautiful, love the shape of the sentiment die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Lisa, I love the autumnal images and the gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love seeing apples, pumpkins, and leaves at FQGS!! Such a great fall season country card and a wonderful idea of remembering friends at Thanksgiving! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours and a great image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic coloring once again! Love how you draw the eye to the sentiment as well

    ReplyDelete