Translate

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Love Kitties

 

WT967 - Cards inspired by Earth, Wind & Fire's song, September ("Do you remember/The 21st night of September?/Love was changin' the minds of pretenders/While chasin' the clouds away...")

For my card, I used these love kitties (The Artful Stamper - sadly no longer available) with no clouds in the sky and colored them up with copics. I then layered on red and yellow card stock to pull out some of the colors in the image and finished with the sentiment in the corner popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Love Kitties

Challenges:

As You like It - Favorite Harvest Color - I love Yellow for my favorite Harvest Color. It is a very Happy color.
Cardz 4 Guys - Stars (Top 3 winner)
Crazy for Cats - Anything Cats Goes
Crafty Critters - Anything featuring a Critter (Design Team favorite)
DL Art - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Stamp
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Simply Create - Use Stamps
Try Stamping on Tuesday - Old Stamps (This one was bought over 5 years ago and never used)

23 comments:

  1. A romantic and lovely card inspired by a great song! Those cats are adorable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! What a really lovely card. As for remembering the song? I'm going to have to look it up to see if I do hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and cute image-love it-yes I remember the song too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cat image Lisa and great song to inspire.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness that is just the sweetest, I do like that song and I am sure it will be in my head all day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this a very cool card, well done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card, perfect for a Wedding Anniversary, Valentine or a 'Just Because' card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...so now I'm singing the song! LOL That image is absolutely the cutest ever!! Great card for many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, how cute are those kitties with their entwined tails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely I love the images and the romantic scene and card design another super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design Lisa, adorable image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOve your image! GORgeous colours and design too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image and colouring, gorgeous card.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is such a romantic card. Perfect for a loving couple. Great scene and these cats are so cute. And really beautifully colored. I love your design and background too.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful Everybody Art Challenge card.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card and beautifully coloured, thank you for sgaring it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable image, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So stinking cute!! Those lovers enjoying a starry night...perfection!! What an adorable take on our masculine//stars challenge!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our STARS challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Deb Horst,DT #C4G331

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project! DT Val x
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project! DT Val x
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa, your "love kitties" are so adorable! I bet now that you've used this stamp you will find they work for even more of your cards!! I love how you colored and shaded you image - so well done. Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Lisa. I love the image of the cats so cute. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete