Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Bike Shop


FS866 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Dbamesberg! Love the wonderful inspiration in the gallery. I found this INSPIRATION.


I recently picked up the Concord and 9th shop dies and wanted to try them out. I created this fun bike shop with the dies included in the pack. I can't wait to make other fun shop cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


Challenges:
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
613 Avenue - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Lisa. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant project Lisa, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute bike shop card with a great roof included! Fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great results, nice looking card. I'm in awe of anyone who can do these 3D cards/dies. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Lisa. Canʻt wait to see what else you create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, what a sweet card, I can image a child being so amazed getting this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great die and card Lisa, love you used it as a bike shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so fun and cute, right down to the mail shoot in the door.

    ReplyDelete