Translate

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Mothers Day

 

FS867 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Brian aka ZPAW Now! His gallery is full of fantastic inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card I created an opening in the purple layer rather than putting the DP on top as Brian had on his card. He kept his card clean and simple and I did as well.

I finished my card with the sentiment and some scattered blue pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

Challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and strip of P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this fun design and especially the colors too! Great idea to create a stitched opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card! Love the colors and the reveal split with the flowers! Such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful design Lisa, lovely papers 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peep of beautiful paper, what a great design and card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used this sketch many times, I like having the pattern paper peeking out, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really eye catching design, another great one for paper scraps x

    ReplyDelete