Translate

Sunday, February 13, 2022

XOXO

 

FS784 - This week's Featured Stamper is the very talented diane morales.  I found this super sweet CARD Perfect colors for a Valentine card and I love the stripes on the background layer with the image over it.

USEIT2022 - XOXO paper

This XOXO paper was a freebee from Honey Bee stamps with one of my purchases. I needed to get it used up as it is smaller and does not fit in my paper cubbies. When I saw Diane's card I immediately thought of this paper with the lines of text.

I cut the layers, die cut the XOXO and then white heat embossed the sentiment on black placing the sentiment in the bottom corner as she has on her card. Rather than sequins I used some pink gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate you taking the time to say hello.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. cute paper and your die cut works perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how our two cards inspired by the same one card came out so different! I missed this one last week. Busy weekend. This is such a fun valentine. I do love that paper.

    ReplyDelete