Translate

Friday, February 25, 2022

Love to Shop

 

MIX474 - the OG Toolbox

USEIT2022 - Bestie image, brad and stickers

I am trying to use up a stack of images that are stamped off and sitting on my table. I colored this one up with pencils and cut the layers.

The base layer is several scraps from my scrap drawer and I finished off the card with stickers from the tote and the brad.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. I appreciate you taking the time and your lovely comments.

Love to Shop

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having a great time of it too, terrific coloring! Cute sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, i love the whimsical feel this card has!! great use of scraps and you did a great job coloring her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute image ...nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete