Translate

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Motorcycle Birthday

 

WT885 - Easily Done: any type of easel card, images including easels

I really love this flame stencil from Honeybee Stamps. This is the third card in the last 2 weeks I have used it. I can't get enough of it.

After I created the flame background I cut the pieces of this motorcycle die cut from The Ton and layered. I then die cut the sentiment, stamped the inside sentiment and added some punched hearts.

The card fold is an easel fold so the card front can be propped up.

Motorcycle Birthday

4 comments:

  1. that is a very cool background for your neat motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That flame stencil is just perfect for your motorcycle background! I never knew I needed a flame stencil until today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great card for a motorcycle lover. you can see a lot of work went in to it and it came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! And I like that background too!

    ReplyDelete