Translate

Friday, February 11, 2022

Negative and Positive Hearts

 

IC845 - Window Display Pinterest Boards, this is my INSPIRATION

I loved the negative space on the heart in the window. I used scraps of papers to create my card base then die cut out the heart from the base. I then embossed another heart and added it to the open space and stamped the sentiment popping it up on dimensionals.

Since I did not want to waste the die cut heart I used it on a second card and embossed a script layer and layered it on pink then stamped that sentiment popping it up on dimensionals as well.

Negative and Positive Hearts

4 comments:

  1. Wow I missed a few posts this week. You have been very busy creating some lovely Valentine's and Birthday cards. All are beautifully designed with lots of gorgeous embossed and die cut details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 awesome cards...lots of love there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the paper/embossing combo, always nice to get a couple cards from one cut

    ReplyDelete