Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Easter Bunny

 

CAS678 - No Sentiment

This is such a cute little bunny and perfect for a quick clean and simple Easter card.

I stamped the image from DRS Designs, colored with copics then die cut it with an egg-shaped die cut From Sizzix. I then die cut a teal and pink egg and some grass (die cut for grass from Memory Box) and layered adding some dimension to them.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. It is wonderful to have you stop by for a peek.

Easter Bunny

2 comments:

  1. too cute, love that you cut it out with an egg die and added some extra ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done for the challenge. Cute image. I hope to do the those challenges in March. I think I only tried to do some one time. The challenges they tell you have to your cards in a limited time always throw me.. (Jill is a very SLOW card maker) smile

    ReplyDelete