Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Disney Birthday

 


FS785 - Today's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Lynn, is better known around here as starzlmom28. I found this cute CARD.

USEIT2022 - Disney Stickers

I have a pack of Disney stickers and die cuts and when I saw Lynn's card I thought it was time to pull them out of the tote for a quick card.

I used a similar layout but a star rather than a square at the top. I layered the stars, embossed the base layer and added the sentiment. I then layered the stickers and added a few of the dot stickers from the pack.

Disney Birthday

3 comments:

  1. what a GREAT, FUN card!! the colors are perfect, also the star and the confetti!! all balanced out beautifully. i am sure the recipient will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun, your embossing goes perfectly with the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love to see Mickey cards because they always bring to mind my sweet daugther. Growing up the family nicknamed her Mickey.

    ReplyDelete