Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Un "FROG" gettable

 

CAS679 - Leap year - an image that leaps

This little frog is so cute, and I love the flowers for a very happy card. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut. Under the frog I sponged some circles with a stencil and used a pencil eraser for the smaller circles.

I then die cut three yellow circles and mounted adding the sentiment and popping the frog up on dimensionals. I also doodled some jumping doodles under the frog.

Un "FROG" gettable

3 comments:

  1. Your little froggie is SO sweet and I really love your chosen colors as well as this fab layout!! Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute, excellent coloring and I like your touches with the pencil eraser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! And a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete