Translate

Friday, February 4, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 

F4A624 Unusual or Different Design

For me, doing a smaller than A2 is very different for me. I actually have these cards bases that I have been collecting for over a year because I just can't seem to make smaller than A2. This challenge pushed me to use them.

I needed a few more Valentine's Day cards and recently purchased this die cut from Simon Says Stamps. I sponged ombre' red to pink on the top card then cut it and glued it to an embossed card base. I finished it with some punched hearts.

The second card I cut several different shades of pinks and used it for both the second and 3rd card. On the second card I added some sponging around the edge and on the 3rd I left it white.

For all 3 cards I heat embossed the sentiments on black card stock and pupped them up in dimensionals.

Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

  1. ooooh another wonderful valentines day card. i really like your style for making cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty layering and ombre effect on these, I like how you cut them apart, great job using these smaller size cards!

    ReplyDelete