Translate

Friday, February 18, 2022

Birthday Balloons

 

IC846 - Simply Woven Always Vintage (pinterest) Blog - My INSPIRATION for this card.    

MAR22VSNMINI1 - Blank

I am working on filling family's card requests for the year. I am always in need of birthday cards and this was a great inspiration for a few fast birthday cards. 

I sponged a green, yellow and red balloon on the card base. I then hand drew the strings from each of the balloons. Next, I stamped the sentiment and die cut the banner popping it up on dimensionals. The card was finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my card. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and say hello.

Birthday Balloons

2 comments:

  1. pretty shading on those balloons, sure does give it a lovely rounded look!

    ReplyDelete