Translate

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Glitter Hearts

 

FS783 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Rose Reynolds. Her gallery is full of amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

The little heart paper made me think of valentine hearts and I needed to get a few more made. I found this floral paper that looked similar to the little flowers on Rose's card and used that rather than heart paper. I cut the layers then added the sentiment and a couple of large glitter hearts.

Glitter Hearts

4 comments:

  1. what a great card, not only for valentines day, but for any time you want to say i love you!! changing out the text of course...this is, as always, fabulous!!

    and thanks for letting me use that awesome layout for my valentines day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the color combination too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, I just love the papers and your glittered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet valentine! I love the cute little flowers on the paper!

    ReplyDelete