Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Birthday Flowers

 

MAR22VSNMINI2 - Flowers

USEIT2022 - Stickers

I found a sheet of these cute flower stickers in my tote of items and thought this was the perfect challenge to use them up. I die cut the base layer with an Elizabeth craft die.

I then stamped the sentiment and punched it and the framing out pipping it up on dimensionals.

Finished off the card with sprinkling the flowers on the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Birthday Flowers

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the embossed stitched background it works beautifully with those glittery flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I'm trying to use up stickers on my cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the design and colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are always so well thought out and balanced beautifully. i really like the colors you choose for this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the layering on those flower stickers is so pretty and love the stitched look of the background!

    ReplyDelete