Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Many Thanks


 WT882 - Bargello or Herringbone Technique

I really wanted to try the Bargello technique and have been sorting through my paper scraps. This technique is perfect for scrappy cards.

I cut the strips, glued to a card stock, cut them again and then glued to another card stock layer. I then die cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and added this cute pup from my friend Polly (peeps321 - thank you Polly).

This is for my monthly pet donation.

Many Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried this technique, I just love the color and pattern combo you came up with, just beautiful, that dog juggling the bones is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful card and such an interesting technique. people now-a-days don't send thank you cards, i do, all the time!!!

    great color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete