Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Birthday Balloons

 

FS786 - Today's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Deb Mauch aka dcmauch has a wonderful gallery full of inspiration. I found this super cute INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Polkadoodles image

When I saw Deb's card I remembered I had this cute Polkadoodles image in my stack of images to use up. It came already colored all I needed to do was add a sentiment and add to a card front.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. I appreciate you taking the time and your kind words.

Birthday Balloons

3 comments:

  1. A sweet image and card Lisa, perfect clean and simple design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! seems super simple yet it looks so elegant. it is nice to have elements just like this to inspire us when we don't have as much time!! and the card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she is just the cutest, great image for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete