Translate

Friday, February 25, 2022

Laugh at You

 

F4A627 - Snarky Birthday

USEIT2022 - Sentiment and Phone

I needed to use up this funny sentiment and telephone image and thought they were perfect for a snarky birthday card.

I used a fun DP for the base, die cut the sentiment and fussy cut the phone popping them on dimensionals and added some sparkly washi tape.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my card. I appreciate you taking the time and your lovely comments.

Laugh at You

3 comments:

  1. Love the old fashion phone and such pretty papers, fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to give this to an older person who has a great sense of humor!! a young person would never even know what the "black thing" is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovwe this card! It is so nicely done. I also like Debbie's comment...gave me my laugh for today.

    ReplyDelete