Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

Thinking of You Wreath

 

MMTPT734 - wrinkle free distress background or a sponged background

For this card I created a wrinkle free distress panel then used it for just the bottom portion of the card. I then die cut a bunch of leaves from the rest of the panel and created this wreath with the leaves and some die cut flowers.

The card flowers and base were finished with some white Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Wreath

4 comments:

  1. A pretty card using these delicate blooms
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lisa and your design and colours are lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that floral wreath is just stunning! Loving the colors and your wrinkle-free technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so lovely, feels like spring :) Love your panel idea to use some at the base and the rest for your leaves, ties it together so pretty

    ReplyDelete