Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 


SC921 - This week's sketch

For the base of this card I used a heart die cut cover plate and layered it on red card stock. I then die cut the red and die cut the heart out of white. The center of the heart is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with a punched flower and leaves.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Valentine's Day

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa, a lovely die cut base - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa love that background die….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and dies-love all the hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the fancy heart and the background is so pretty with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that cover plate and the card you made using it is really beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete