Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Birthday Girl

 

CC911 - Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet

USEIT2022 - Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images on my table that are already stamped out and just need colored for cards. This one is perfect for today's colors.

Once colored I die cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and finished with a few punched hearts.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Girl

5 comments:

  1. This little magnoila girl is colored up beautifully! I love her with the pink background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Magnolia stamp,great colouring and love the background-very girly card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy, just makes you smile, I love the touch of the hearts too

    ReplyDelete