Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Halloween Napkin Card

 

IC873 - Peanuts Worldwide Pinterest boards where I found this INSPIRATION.

I have had this napkin for a very long time and the inspiration was perfect for me to pull it out and make a very quick Halloween card.

Once glued I stamped and die cut the sentiment layers and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Halloween Napkin Card

4 comments:

  1. Great Hallowen card and love the images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is such a cool Halloween layout! I can't believe it's a napkin too! Brilliant and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Halloween card Lisa, lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete