Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ho Ho Ho

 

FS811 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Amy known around here as Craftea19. Her gallery is super cute. I found this adorable INSPIRATION

I had this cute set in my box of stamps that I have never used and I think it is about 10 years old.

I stamped the Santa and colored it up with copics and die cut it.

Next, I went through my Christmas scrap perps and created this layout and popped the Santa up on dimensionals finishing the card with a few scattered snowflakes from my desk.

Ho Ho Ho

7 comments:

  1. Love it Lisa…such a cute stamp….xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute Santa and P.papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling Santa! I love your festive layout design here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card with lovely papers and a sweet Santa image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout and love the coloring of santa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CASE, Lisa! I love the color scheme and the coloring on your Santa!

    ReplyDelete