Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Christmas School Bus

 

WT911 - cars and trucks and things that go

For my card I used my school bus die cut to create a few Christmas cards for my sister. She is a school bus mechanic and every year I make a new Christmas card with this die cut school bus for her to pass out to her co-workers.

This year I paired the bus with a string of Christmas lights and finished the front off with a bow.

I have made this bus for my sister for several years. If you would like to see some of the the variations of it you can check them out on my splitcoaststampers.com link HERE.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas School Bus

7 comments:

  1. Great card …such an iconic image…brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the school bus and string of Christmas lights
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Lisa, I love the bus die and the colours are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and a great idea to personalize it for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and fun, great idea for her to give to her coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lisa, a fabulous die cut school bus.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect card you made for your sister. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete