Translate

Monday, August 29, 2022

Hello Ladybug


MMTPT736 - Just Because bling

USEIT2022 - Image

I am trying to color up the stack of images on my desk and this one was just too cute and needed to be colored. I colored it with copics then cut down the image with a stitched rectangle die cut from Gina Marie.

I layered on a Stampin Up designer paper then added some bling to the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Ladybug

4 comments:

  1. A sweet card Lisa, such a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one on Split coast but it's so cute it definitely worth a second look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness is she ever sweet, your coloring is excellent, the paper is so pretty with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute little owl-beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete