Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Welcome Pup

 

SC917 - This week's sketch

USEIT2022 - Dog image

I am working on a few more donation cards for the pet donation cards and thought this layout is great to color up the image and switch the card fronts to make 2 cards.

I cut the layers, switched the papers and added the colored image.

The card was finished with the sentiment banner and a few gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

7 comments:

  1. Love the cute image although he looks a little sad bless him,great design and love the P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design with the papers and how you used the same colors in coloring the dog, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card and your layout. Is it difficult to get the dimensions to work? (And how do you??). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. This actually was very easy to get the dimensions lined up. I cut both the red designer paper and the grey designer paper to the size I wanted. Once both were cut to the same size I put them one at a time on my paper cutter and cut straight corner to corner. I then added a piece of tape to the back and then cut the opposite corners. Since both are the same size they easily can eb switched and makes 2 card fronts.

      Delete
  4. Lovely card! And thanks for adding the extra instructions as to how you made this card!

    ReplyDelete