Translate

Friday, August 12, 2022

Painted Thanks


MIX498 Told Die-mension

USEIT2022 - Bow

This background has been in my stash for many years. I recently got the paintbrush die cut from Spellbinders and this background was perfect for it. It was made with paint and shimmer.

I die cut the paint brushes, layered adding some dimensionals to give them a more 3D look. Added this bow from my tote of items and finished with the thanks banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

7 comments:

  1. Just brilliant Lisa, I love the paint brushes and the wonderful colours, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool die! What a great idea for it to use those unused backgrounds too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is brilliant,great background and love the die-cut brushes and paint
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa, your background is perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great fun, I love those paint brush die cuts, just fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so neat and that background has been waiting all this time for just the right thing to create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! So Unique! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete