Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Skull Hoodie

 

FS810 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Janet (corrosive69). Her gallery is amazing. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

Recently a friend on SCS had this hoodie uploaded for a challenge and I loved it because my son is always wearing hoodies. She was kind enough to send me one stamped. I added the skull to the back as my son loves skulls and he is always wearing headphones (although he wears the earbuds size). Once it was added I colored the hoodie in grey and then fussy cut it.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Skull Hoodie

3 comments:

  1. Great hoodie stamp and love how you personalised it with the skull and headphones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that hoodie is really cool! Love the addition of the skull which is perfect for those teen cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special card! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete