Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2022

I'm Sorry

 

IC871 - Minted where I found this INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Ephemera

When I found today's inspiration I remembered this ephemera in my tote that needed used up.

I cut the DP layers, added a purple layer to accent the DP and added the ephemera.

Finished with the gems and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I'm Sorry

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the ephemera and colour combination
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lisa, pretty colours - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and design for this card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lisa, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flower you found and I like the papers you chose to go with it!

    ReplyDelete