Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Hello Friend

 

CAS705 - Wheels

I just adore this image from DRS Designs. The look on the face of the boy and his dog is so sweet.

For the card I stamped the image then cut a mask of the image and stamped the trees behind the image.

I then colored the scene with copics.

For the sentiment I cut it three times out of the red that I framed the image and layered finishing the layered sentiment with Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Friend

4 comments:

  1. A super card Lisa, you have created a lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that us so cute, love the whole scene. My nephew and his family just adopted a dog this past weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done card...wonderful scene that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and great scene you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete