Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Valentine Love Birds


FS1028 - this weeks talented featured stamper Helen aka hellma. I found this INSPIRATION.

Helen's card immediately reminded me of this adorable Whimsy Stamps image featuring two sweet love birds perched on a tree branch surrounded by hearts. The charming scene was too cute to resist, and it inspired me to pull out the stamp and create a card of my own.

I started by stamping the image and coloring it with Copic markers, bringing the sweet little birds to life. Once the coloring was complete, I trimmed the panel down and rounded the corners for a softer finished look.

For the background, I selected a gorgeous rose and gold patterned paper from my stash. One of my goals this year has been to use more of the beautiful papers I have been saving, and this design felt like the perfect complement to the warmth and sweetness of the image. I layered the patterned paper directly onto a white card base, allowing those lovely colors to take center stage.

To finish the card, I added the image panel and the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment with dimensional adhesive for extra depth and interest. A few pink gems completed the design, adding just the right touch of sparkle. The finished card has such a warm and cheerful feel, with the adorable love birds making it perfect for sending a little love to someone special.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Valentine Love Birds

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the cute love-birds and beautiful paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet and pretty image, just adorable, a gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete