Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Mother's Day

 

SC1135 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For this card, I was immediately drawn to the sketch because the bold trim on this designer paper fit the layout so perfectly. I trimmed the panel and added it to a purple card base, letting that strong border set the tone for the entire design.

Next, I die cut the center panels and layered them over the designer paper, then added the Happy Mother's Day sentiment, also die cut and placed neatly on the center panel. The clean lines of the sketch made a wonderful foundation for building the floral accents.

To finish the card, I pulled out my drawers of flowers and leaves, added shaping to each piece, and arranged them around the sentiment layer. A touch of Nuvo Drops added soft detail, and the pink bow at the bottom of the sentiment brought a sweet, polished final touch.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment